2011年7月24日

Starting


It's been a while I never write on this blog.

Still remembered those blogging period I ever had.

"18 years old" the most wonderful and freedom period

where I could wrote down my own sadness, feels,

thoughts,emotion, or even happiness.

But that was past years though.

Time flies me into 3 years older and now I'm in 21.

Due to environment force, I'm got no option to select what I want, what I feel.

What can I do is just to hide myself and do not let others figure out my weakness.

Always spent a lot time to doing whatever I don't like, ain't like 3 years ago..


Yea, but what issue that guided me to positive thinking?

That's 2! My grandmum quotation "Bitter right now could gain better future"

and My fav anime "One Piece" quotation, "I want to be the king of pirates".

As a guy and as for me, I don't want to be normal, I want to be unique.


I know, text couldn't prove anything on it but time.
Time could certify efforts.

But what I'm going to plan? There is only 2 person who knew it well and

we were IT-field today.


Speak frankly, nothing is impossible but difficulties turn it became mission impossible.

Life today is not easy but fight hard!












没有评论:

发表评论